Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Benefit Cosmetics: NEW CHA CHA Tint


CHA CHA TINT
The New Member of the Benefit Tint Family! 


Nothing makes me more excited than a new Benefit product, especially when its a new tint! I have loved the rosey colored  Benetint for years and the pink colored Poisetint is my go-to on a "no makeup" day. So i was sooo excited to get to try the new coral or " mango tinted" CHA CHA tint! And I have to say its my new favorite of the bunch! When you look at the tint product itself it is literally bright orange. So i was kinda scared at first because I hate the color orange. But when i blended it into my cheeks it was the prettiest color of a pinky coral. I am OBSESSED! I recommend this to anyone who wants a pretty just been kissed glow, especially with summer around the corner when tints are essential because they are sweat and waterproof. This product hits counters in June so keep your eyes out! 


Me wearing and posing with my new CHA CHA Tint

"The juiciest flush you can get from a bottle! Our mango-tinted lip and cheek stain smoothes on a whisper of warm tropical sunset hue. It's beauty with a chacha beat! To use: Brush three strokes lightly on the apples of your cheeks and blend with fingertip quickly. Dap on lips and blend. For an extra splash of color, repeat!"
 - Benefit Cosmetics

thank you for reading! 
xoxo
Melody 



1 comment: