Thursday, July 28, 2011

Benefit Cosmetics: They're Real Mascara


They're Real - The New Mascara from Benefit!


To probably no ones surprise I was super excited to try this new mascara! I have been a lover of Benefit's Badgal Lash for years but I am always open to try a new beauty product. The brush is synthetic and has bristles even on the tip to get even the hard to reach hairs I presume and the formula is pretty wet. Ok well I'll get to the chase. I have long lashes. So what I am looking for is volume. They're Real defiantly showed off the length of my lashes and even extended them more but because there is a lack of body being added with this product my lashes looked somewhat spidery. BUT a couple of my co-workers tried this mascara on and it looked AMAZING!!! One girl straight up looked like she was wearing thick , long , fake lashes. Another coworker ( who's pictures I will show below) just looked like she had amazing natural lashes. So my advice on this one is to just try it for yourself cause it seems to look and work different on everyone. I all the other hand will be stickin to my good'ol Badgal Lash. 


My eye with They're Real mascara.


Dawn's eye with a boring mascara.


Dawn's eye with They're Real mascara.

THANK YOU FOR READING
XOXO
Melody 

No comments:

Post a Comment