Wednesday, April 20, 2011

LUSH: Fresh Handmade Cosmetics

 My Recent Visit to LUSH Cosmetics 



So when I was in Vegas and was gambaling at Monte Carlo I saw that they had a mini mall that housed the natural cosmetic store LUSH. I had to check it out cause my friend Katrina has told me it's amazing numerous times. I ended up swooping up some pampering treasures that I've been using for the last week so I could give you the scoop on what I got:






Bath Bomb: Vanilla Fountain Bath:
Indulging in a Vanilla Fountain creates an eruption of fragrance and makes your sweet tooth tingle. It also has the added benefit of moisturizing, too, so your skin will feel great after you depart the vanilla waters.-LUSH

I thought this bath bomb was heavenly. I prepared a hot bath then threw this bad boy in and it fizzed all crazy and made my whole bathroom smell of the most divine caramel vanilla scent. I soaked in this amazing aroma while the vanilla bean floated around me. When I got out my skin smelled amazing and was sooo soft. I would totally buy this again. Great for vanilla lovers.

For More Info:

Massage Bars: Wiccy Magic Muscles Massage Bar:
The Wiccy Magic Muscles Bar is the one for sorting out aching muscles. The first time you use one of these, it feels very strange, as if a very small radiator has been turned on inside the part of your body you just massaged. Mark and Ro created this one together to 
soothe aches -LUSH


I got this specifically for my boyfriend because he has a really achey back. The smell is totally unisex not too girly or manly. It kind of smells like Christmas ....with the cinnamon and peppermint oil that is in it. It was great for massaging and he said he liked how it didn't feel all greasy afterwards like lotion has a tendency to do. Now I'm just waiting for my back rub. 

For More Info:

Massage Bars: Shimmy Shimmy Sparkle Bar:
This one gives you vanilla-scented glowing skin. It's shaped like an abstract heart and smells rather beautifully of vanilla and lavender, with a hint of herbal clary sage. The real attraction is the way it makes your skin shine. The glitter is very subtle, but ever so effective, giving your skin a pinky-bronze glow that lights up pale, wintery skin.-LUSH 


If your a glitter and vanilla fan like I am you are gonna love this stuff. But this is not an average everyday "oh I am just gonna add a little shimmer to my chest" glitter. This is a "I am going out tonight and want to be f&%cking coverd in glitter" glitter. Besides making you look like a disco ball and smell good it also moisturizes. TRIPLE WIN! 


For More Info:
http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/body/massage-bars/shimmy-shimmy


Soap: Honey I washed the kids:
Honey water moisturizes and softens hands and bodies along side the aloe vera. The beeswax adds a visual flair to the 
honey-toffee soap -LUSH



This soap smells amazing and gets a nice super bubbly lather. I also liked the detail of the honey comb, really cute. It made my skin nice and soft but I couldn't really smell the delish honey and toffee smell so much after i dried off. 


For More Info

Lip Scrub: Sweet Lips Chocolate Sugar Scrub
Our fabulous lip scrubs are here to keep your kissers sweet. Ro created the scrubs because she feels that people don't take enough care with their lips. These are perfect for scrubbing and moisturizing your lips before you put your lipstick on. Sweet Lips is the lip scrub for chocolate fanatics. It smells like a bar of creamy milk chocolate. -LUSH



The sales lady ended up selling me on the lip scrub as I was checking out. I have been looking for a lip scrub lately so when she had me scrub my lips with this yummy chocolate tasting scrub then lick it off I was instantly sold. My lips are smooth and soft afterward and also moisturized. And maybe it is all in my head but they also look plumper too. The Lush tin i got for free for purchasing two massage bars and it fits the Muscle Massage bar perfectly. 

For More Info:



All in all I am very impressed by the quality and originality of these products. I am planning a trip to hopefully go again soon to the LUSH in LA...because I want to try everything mmwwhahah!!!  Thanks for reading!
xoxo
Melody 

No comments:

Post a Comment