Friday, April 8, 2011

MAC Quite Cute Collection

MAC Quite Cute Collection:
What I swooped up! 

 

I ended up buying only two items out of MAC's new Quite Cute collection that came out today but they were the only two things I had any interest in after checking out the collection in person. I don't know what I am suppose to do with a purple or green blush and while the super hot pink Candy Yum Yum lipstick caught my eye I decided to go with a more wearable light bubblegum pink. But the line is worth checking out at your local MAC counter especially if you need something to spice up your makeup routine. 

Amplified Creme Lipstick in Saint Germain: This super creamy and pigmented lipstick is great for a night on the town if you want to have all eyes on you. The "clean pastel pink" color is classically pretty but also attention grabbing at the same time because it's not a color worn everyday. Unless your name is Barbie of course. ( P.S. make sure your lips are smooth or apply some chapstick before lipstick because this lipstick color and consistency accentuates chapped dry lips.) $14.50

Mineralized Blush in Giggly: I can honestly admit to buying this blush simply because there is a heart in the middle of it. I have waaay too many light pink blushes already but that little shimmery plum heart in the middle did add a little extra glisten to my cheek bones that I appreciated. This is a good everyday blush color that has a little extra somthin' somthin' . $23


xoxo Melody 

No comments:

Post a Comment