Sunday, March 20, 2011

Foundation of the Gods: Clarins Skin Illusion Natural Radiance Foundation SPF 10



    So I don't mean to sound cheesy or anything but I feel like I have found the liquid foundation I have been searching for my whole life! I myself have become a powder foundation type a girl because usually liquid looks/feels to heavy on my skin and gets weird in my lines/creases within an hour of putting it on, not to mention I feel like I can never find that perfect color. Well all that has changed now. I was given a sample from my Clarins lady ( I'm obsessed with their multi-active skin care line ) of this new Skin Illusion foundation in a color she thought would be right for me. I didn't think much about it because I had all but given up on finding a good liquid foundation but I thought 'what the heck' and gave it a try the next morning.
    As I began to blend the silky smooth goodness on to my skin the angels started to sing and my notions of liquid foundations flew out the door. Point blank: this stuff is amazing, it practically melted into my skin in a way that looks so natural but still somehow manages to have amazing coverage. It covered my blemishes and imperfections while still letting my skin breathe and felt light as air. My skin looked flawless and not a wee bit cakey. It also has SPF 10 which is oh so important for protecting our skin to keep it looking young. Oh and did I mention is smells like watermelon! I could go on about this stuff for days, its just simply perfect.




Here is Clarins description of the product:



A light-reflecting, hydrating foundation formulated, with SPF 10, that perfectly combines mineral and plant active ingredients to create a naturally radiant complexion. The unique blend of ingredients continuously hydrates and protects the skin, beautifully enhancing the complexion with a new radiance.
- Satin finish - Oil-free - Medium coverage - For all skin types - Triple protection against free radicals, pollution and UV rays. - Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic. $35


I would say the price tag of $35 dollars is pretty reasonable considering this is comparable ( and I would say even better than ) to Chanel foundation which ranges between $48-$65. I hope you have just as amazing results!!!




♥ Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment