Sunday, March 27, 2011

Umberto Beverly Hills: Dry Shampoo

Umberto Beverly Hills: Dry Clean Dry Shampoo



I am officially obsessed with this dry shampoo. If your anything like me and find that washing and blow drying your hair everyday is not only damaging but time consuming than you need to check this stuff out. I was using the trick of putting baby powder in my second day old hair which was working pretty good at soaking up oil but it makes me hair look white sometimes and I always get it all over my bathroom but Annyywaaaayyyssss I am so happy a girl who went to my beauty school told me about this Umberto Beverly Hills Dry Shampoo. Not only does my hair look clean but I have extra body , workability, and I swear it looks better than when it's clean. Oh and it smells like glazed donuts. Its only $8.99 at Target. Amazing. I'm in love. 



Here is what the can says:




Dry Clean Dry Shampoo boots volume and quickly removes excess oil; cleaning and refreshing hair without water. Perfect for extending your hairstyle without having to shampoo and blow dry. Dry Clean is a great way to revive tired hair on-the-go: it eliminates oily build-up and adds volume at the roots- a quick spray and you're ready for a night on the town. Umberto's unique rice starch formula and light fresh scent leave hair clean and your scalp invigorated.

Directions:

For best results. hold can 6 inches from hair and shake well before each spray.Start at the problem areas sectioning hair as you go, spraying in quick short bursts. Using your fingers gently buff powder through, then fluff out the excess. 


( Make-up used in picture)
foundation: Benefit You Rebel Lite Tinted Moisturizer 
powder: Benefit Helloflawless in color Petal
eyeshadow primer: NYX  Jumbo Eye Pencil in color Milk 
eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Palette in colors Virgin, Sidecar, and Darkhorse 
eyeliner: Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid eyeliner 
brows: Benefit Brow Zings in color Light
cheeks: MAC Wonder Woman blush in color Mighty Aphrodite 
lips: Dior Lip Glow 


THANKS FOR READING
XOXO
Melody 

No comments:

Post a Comment