Sunday, March 27, 2011

e.l.f. Studio Brushes: 84006 and 84008

e.l.f. Studio Brushes $3



I came across these brushes at Target and only stopped to feel them because I herd about e.l.f. brushes being impressive on a youtube review video. I couldn't really imagine though that a $3 brush could be all that great but I kid you not these two are pretty much comparable to MAC brushes. The other brushes in the line were not as good such as the powder and blush brushes but these two are definitely worth any make-up mavens 6 bucks.




e.l.f. Studio 84006 Contour Brush  $3.00
( comparable to MAC's 213 Fluff Brush)


e.l.f. Studio 84008 Eyeshadow C Brush 
( comparable to MAC's 227 Large Fluff Brush)



Both of these e.l.f  brushes have very think but soft bristles. Which is just how I like um :) especially for blending eyeshadow purposes which these two brushes are perfect for. 

xoxo
Melody 




No comments:

Post a Comment